#ilooklikeaguy

Jan 16, 2014

On the latest episode of Kawaii International, the theme was boyish street style. The narrator introduces three substyles: punk, ouji, and vintage. Most of the episode focuses on the punk and casual styles. This episode features popular idol group Fudanjuku and some popular dansou models such as AKIRA, Oni, and ROOT. There's also some quick hair, makeup, and posing tips.

My favorite part was the makeover of Senanan. She looks super cute in fairy kei, but she pulls off boystyle very well, too. The contrast is interesting to see. I also found the posing tips to be useful. Watching it made me learn that ROOT is actually a girl. I never knew that and she had me fooled for forever!

The Japanese twitter tag they used in the show is #男に見えたら.




1 comment:

  1. This was so informative. I really want to try boystyle sometime so this video will be very useful. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete