Ozone Socks Sheer Stripe Over the Knee Socks

Nov 30, 2014

Sometime ago, I received some products of Ozone Socks from my friend Aerynsys. This is the first pair out of two.


These socks are Ozone's Sheer Stripe OTKs in white (currently sold out). Compared to the Alice and the Pirates sheer socks I own, they're definitely more stretchy. The main reason I don't wear my AatP ones often is because I feel like I would destroy them in a few wears. The Ozone ones feel more durable and survived my deadly washing machine, so I don't have to worry about them ripping any time soon.

Ozone has a lot of quirky and unique designs, suitable for all tastes. They even plan to make more Japanese fashion friendly styles, so keep an eye out for them!

Right now they are having a Cyber Monday sale, so all socks are 50% off!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I've never heard of this store. Their designs are great.

    ReplyDelete