Palace of Princes Presents Nightfall

Mar 7, 2015

Good evening! My apologies for the lack of updates, but I have been extremely busy with school and dedicating my free time to what I'm about to tell you. On April 2, 2015, one month from now, Palace of Princes will debut our first major event Nightfall! Our team has been working very hard (and still going) for the last 6 months to make this possible!



What is Nightfall?

Nightfall is a one-day event aiming to promote all styles of Japanese street fashion with a specialty on boystyle fashion which includes ouji and aristocrat. It's a party to celebrate the international fashion community and individual expression. Attendees will be able to meet new and old friends, check out the latest styles, and be entertained by our programming.

When is Nightfall?

Date: Thursday, April 2, 2015
Time: General Admission Hours: 5 PM to 10 PM  &  VIP Hours: 4:30 PM to 11 PM

Where is Nightfall?

The Crystal Ballroom
909 Texas Street Suite 106F
Houston, TX 77002


The Crystal Ballroom is a beautiful venue with historic elegance! It has the perfect atmosphere to match Gothic and lolita styles.

Who's coming to Nightfall?

Since lolita and other fashion styles is such a global community, our goal was to bring together many countries under one roof. These guests provide the highest quality of work in their fields and you'll probably recognize them. We are very happy to be able to work with them and invite everyone to get to know them!

Top: Technotropism of Deerstalker Pictures, Aerynsys, Linda Tea, Buttcape (me!), Aetherlund
Bottom: Lillith Gray, I Do Declare, Rachel and Michelle of Belladonna, Moss Marchen
Even though some designers can't make it to Houston, we've brought their amazing work for you to see in person!

Top: Belladonna, Haenuli, I Do Declare, Ozone Socks, Sweet Mildred
Bottom: Moss Marchen, Aetherlund, R-Series, Rouge Aerie Designs, Peppermint Fox
Our list is still growing, so keep your eyes out for upcoming announcements!

Want to support Nightfall?

Official website: www.palaceofprinces.com
Purchase tickets: popnightfall.eventbrite.com
Facebook event: Palace of Princes Nightfall

If you can't make it to Houston, you can still show your support for our event!
Buy merchandise: palaceofprinces.storenvy.com
Made a donation: www.palaceofprinces.com/donations
Sponsor us: www.palaceofprinces.com/sponsors
http://palaceofprinces.storenvy.com/
Check out our cool merch!

I still don't know what I'm going to wear, but I'll figure that out a little later. I hope to meet some of you there!

2 comments:

  1. ;~; I wish I could go but I'm stuck in Hong Kong! Love boystyle and I'm very sad that I can't make it this year.. Will support you guys by buying merchandise *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support! I wish I could travel to many countries in the future *A*!!

      Delete