International Lolita Day Summer 2013

Jun 1, 2013


Happy International Lolita Day! Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to the meetup because I didn't want to contaminate everyone with my germs. Even indoors, I was still sweating. That's what I get for wearing two pairs of socks and boots. I didn't do anything really besides finish watching some anime (Kuroko no Basket). I hope this day was enjoyable for everyone!



Kars!

 

I've come to realize I only wear lolita on ILD now.

Hat: Alice and the Pirates
Blouse: Magic Tea Party
Choker: Chess Story
JSK: Alice and the Pirates Versailles Rose Embroidery (ivory)
Socks: (diamond) Enchantlic Enchantilly, (lace) Metamorphose
Boots: bodyline
Bracelet: Chocomint
Ring: forever21

3 comments:

  1. Nice outfit ^^ I'm so jelly of your dress, like it's one of my favorite dress from AatP~ ;3;

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great coord. I think you make a beautiful Lolita. So sad I couldn't see it irl. But I Hope you start to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete