Cyperous Wigs USA Group Order

Feb 23, 2017


I am hosting a USA-only based group order for the Japanese brand Cyperous Wigs. These wigs are very high quality and natural-looking making them perfect additions to Japanese fashion! They sell all kinds of wigs including natural styles, hime wigs, parts wigs, bangs, and more.

Cyperous offers a 3,000 yen flat rate for their international shipping, so with the more participants in this group order, the shipping cost can easily be divided. I am based in Texas, so it will be most beneficial to be in a nearby state, but I will ship anywhere in the USA.

My selling feedback can be found here and I have hosted several group orders before.

Start date: March 1, 2017
End date: March 15, 2017 - your initial payment must be made by this date.

I will place the order on March 16 and should receive the order by the end of March/early April.

Terms and Conditions

  1. Payment 1: total cost of your items. THIS PAYMENT IS DUE ON MARCH 15, 2017 REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU SEND YOUR ORDER. 
  2. Payment 2: the international shipping (3000 yen divided by # of participants + domestic shipping
  • Since I don't have the weight of the wigs, shipping estimates are solely based on my past experience and are subject to change.
  • Local pickup for Houston is handled on a case-by-case basis. Please ask first. I rarely attend meetups because of my weird schedule, but I am closer to Galveston, so if you're around the southeast area, it'd be easier for me.

Order Now!

To place an order, just copy and paste this form into an e-mail and send it to buttcape(at)gmail(dot)com.
Name:
Address:
Paypal Address:

Item name:
Quantity:
Color:
Price: (in yen)
URL:
You can repeat the second part if you want to order multiple items.

If you have any questions, please ask me before placing your order. You can reach me easily through e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter. Orders should be e-mailed to buttcape(at)gmail(dot)com. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment