New KERA BOKU, Mooks, AKIRA, and Japan Lolita Association

Apr 22, 2013

KERA BOKU volume 3 was just released a few days ago. The Boku editions are published every once in awhile and focuses on boys' styles featuring a mix of casual and punk styles with some elegant styles.


The regular edition of KERA (June 2013) and Gothic & Lolita Bible volume 47 feature some refreshing summer styles.


AKIRA's style book (subtitle: Fashion, Beauty,Private, and more......) was actually released last February, but I didn't know about it until a few weeks ago. I just received my copy and might do a separate post about it later. There's actually only one ouji spread in it since AKIRA's style is more casual. Still if you like her modeling, you should pick it up!

Speaking of AKIRA, Vice Japan interviewed her and released this video titled Cross Dressing DANSOU. "Dansou" is used to describe a female or gender neutral person who wears male fashion. She speaks about her personal style and breaking boundaries. People should wear whatever they like. In the end, it's just clothing.


I'm slowly working on An Ouji Overview part 4. Baby just finished their Anime Matsuri report and my lovely friend Markie translated translated it to English. Once I finish my report, I'll put the translations in it.

Also, at AM, Misako mentioned her Japan Lolita Association very briefly. She would like all lolitas (and oujis why not) around the world to join. I went ahead and registered for it and received a cute badge! That seems to be all there is for now though unless you would like to apply to become a kawaii ambassador which I wasn't interested in doing. Best of luck to those who wish to apply!

2 comments:

  1. Eek! I didn't realize there was such a thing as KERA BOKU. I need to look into this immediately!!
    Also, thanks for the mention, can't wait to see your report♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I would love to see some more pictures from the Akira style book *_*
    I couldn't find much and wasn't able to get it myself. I would be glad to see another post about this x3~

    ReplyDelete